Sunday, July 22, 2007

7 books...4,100 pages of great writing

by teresa

I got the book around 1am Saturday morning. The Barnes & Noble party was good....but after not getting my copy by 1:00am(they were real unorganized about the distribution process)...I drove over to Walmart...walked in and walked out a minute later with the book.

I read it.

It is a very long book.

My neck hurts from slumping over for so long.

It was worth it. Death, marriage, birth, love, betrayal, war, etc.

I can't say anything else....as my sister and others who read this blog have not finished yet.

Here's some pictures from the book release party.




3 comments:

Sterling Dawn said...

totally rad book!

Musings of a Housewife said...

Not a HP fan. Just stopping by to say, I love the pictures! And you have just the sweetest smile.

Zephra said...

I wish there was someone around me who has read it, or will read it. I want to discuss it with someone!!! So much to talk about.

It has been on my mind constantly since I started reading it. The only problem I had was the end. I needed more. I wonder what happened to people afterwards. What did they go on to, who did they marry, that sort of thing. I wish she would put out another short book telling us this.