Monday, July 09, 2007

by teresa
*updated at bottom*

Lauren arrived back home around 2:00am Saturday morning. She had a wonderful time. As a matter of fact.....I wouldn't be surprised if in five years...she was living there....and teaching. She has such a passion for that country and the people. God Bless her in all she does! I will be putting together a little slideshow later of some of her pictures.
This morning we are driving Ben, Kristian, Kai and two other boys to church camp (about two hours away). Last year (their first year attending) we drove them....and I cried till we got half way home. This year....I think I will be ok. Except maybe for Kai. It's his first year....and he seems a bit apprehensive. They will return Friday afternoon.
What a quiet week we will all have. NOT!
My sis, Katy will be delivering (induction) tomorrow. I will be her birthing partner again....and I am soooooo excited.
I love me some babieeeeees!
Pray that it will be a smooth delivery (her other three were good) with no complications. And quick....we like it quick...don't we ladies?

Update:
We just got back from taking the kids to camp. They all did great....no tears (from me or the kids). Kai was a little quiet at first....but was laughing and happy by the time we left. Kristian and Ben were totally at ease and had to be begged for goodbye kisses.

Katy had some aggravating news from her morning Dr.'s appt. The doctor forgot to schedule the induction with the hospital. So it's a no go for tomorrow. She said maybe Thursday...but she has to wait and see. What a bummer! It's also pretty inconvenient. She had planned it that the kids would be at camp....her childcare clients all ended today (and will not begin again till Aug. 13th....which means the money stops today too)...and the baby's grandparents (Josh's parents) were on their way from out of town to see the baby.
But there is one silver lining which made it not so bad. Now she will be able to join me and Nick tomorrow night...for the midnight show of the new HP movie. Lauren (who is not a big harry fan) can stay home with Kaden.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip taking the kids to camp. I'm glad you'll be there with Katy for the delivery. I'll be spending most of the day with Kaden. Please call me when the delivery is getting close so that I can make sure I'm at the hospital when Maya is born.

Anonymous said...

HArry Harry Harry


Is Mary excited?

Oh yeah!

Commenting from work...lol