Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Where'd I put my conair foot massage thingy?

by teresa

Preview is over...and I am beat. Hurt feet, achy back and my mind is spinning from all the info that has been crammed in these past two days. Chris says I'm a big wimp. Whatever! I can still say I've had three human beings cut from my belly and he whines over a hurt toenail.

Ben is tired too. While we were at preview...he was at Katy's with Kristian and Kai. And from the way he is laying comatose on the couch right now, I think they must have played hard the entire seven hours each day.

Nick is off to another week of church camp...which was very convenient for our busy week. He came home from camping at 4:00pm Sun. night and left for camp at 7:30am Mon. morning. That was some super speeding laundry/packing service on my part.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you've had all three kids together yet for any of the summer... Great way to keep peace in the home.