Friday, August 31, 2007

baby love is the best kind of love

by teresa

Lots going on today...and not much time to blog.
I have a teacher meet and greet at Ben's school and also a teachers luncheon to attend.
I plan on spending the rest of the day cleaning, washing and getting absolutely everything ready for Tuesdays first day of school. That will leave me with three days to enjoy the kids and the nice weather before school begins.
Yesterday I went over Katy's for awhile and took some shots of baby Maya. She is now six weeks old....and finally plumping up.
Take a look...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks bigger in the pictures than she actually looks in person. I love that last one with her smiling.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Oh you are giving me that "I want another baby" thought! So cute!