Wednesday, August 29, 2007

...

By Chris

Two in one day. Bloggin' Momma ought to be really happy.

Stuck in the airport again. Teresa called to tell me that Delta called the house to let me know that my flight from Atlanta to home was delayed. Did they really think I would be home? Hehe. They have my email and cell phone . . . but they called the house, and the reason I am not there is because they have me stuck in Atlanta. I wonder if they do that on purpose, just to rub it in. Perhaps they should leave you a message: "This is Delta and we know you're not there because we have your butt trapped in Atlanta right now. We're saying its weather, even though you can't really find any bad weather in the path of the plane we are supposed to be sending to you. Instead of making this call, we could be working on fixing the system that always makes our planes late. But this was much easier. We hope this makes you feel better, but it doesn't really matter because, if you need to go to Atlanta ,we're really your only option."

1 comment:

Sterling Dawn said...

airtran goes to HOTlanta...MUCH better than delta!!