Monday, August 20, 2007

It's raining...it's pouring...my hubby...is snoring!

by teresa


What a thunderstorm we just had.
It was so loud and the rain so powerful that I found myself standing at the back door watching in awe. I can't believe Chris and the kids didn't wake up. Shorty came running in the room and stuck his head under the couch.

Chris went to bed early to prepare for his early morning departure. I can't remember where he is going....I just know he will return Tuesday. He works so hard and we are so proud of all he does to provide for us (and keep me home with the kids).

As Lauren and I were pulling away from the house the other night (going shopping) Chris was on the front porch dancing. Making silly faces, dancing and waving to us. It kinda looked like an African Tribal dance. No doubt trying to embarrass his teenage daughter(and his wife). We were laughing hysterically as we drove away. She turned to me and said..."That's why you love dad, huh mom?" "Cause he is so much fun?"
Yes...I told her.
That's one reason of a thousand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool is that ??!! You guys are soooo cool.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww!