Monday, August 13, 2007

Our weekend...in pictures!

THE KIDS IN THE POOL





















KADEN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY


















We had a nice weekend. Out of town family visiting and tons of things to keep us busy. Our churches VBS began last night....so I was up at church Friday and Saturday preparing all the snacks for the week. Mom also hosted a cookout/pool party and the temps. were actually pleasant enough for all to sit outside and enjoy. On Saturday we all headed to my sisters for Kaden's birthday party. We had it a week late since her brother and sister were out of town with Katy's ex. It is so nice to sit and watch the kids having fun. Cause when they are happy...we are happy. Chris' dad surprised Nick with a trip to the movies to see the Bourne movie....which Nick couldn't stop raving about. And I can't believe this....but today my niece Maya is a month old. Time sure flies! We have a boy from church spending the next two days with us. His mom is in Costa Rica on a mission trip till Tues. night (so is Chris' mom Jackie)...and his dad needed a little help. Ben is pleased to have the company. After finally recovering from his WV air travel disaster last week...Chris headed out for Atlanta this morning for the next three days. I hope this trip is uneventful.
Today the kids and I plan to do the pool, CiCi's pizza and VBS. Hopefully I can wear them out so they will go to bed good tonight. Last night they were chatting and giggling till 1:00am. Have mercy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend! I love the pictures!

I've spent the last few days recuperating from my parents' visit. Back to the old grind now.

Anonymous said...

Those first four photos are amazing and they all look fun!

Sterling Dawn said...

ahh...just noticed your subtitle. i LOVE it. so witty!!! :)

Zephra said...

Those underwater pictures are awesome.