Sunday, August 19, 2007

What a beautiful Sunday

by teresa

It's Sunday again.
The weeks sure fly by.
Today is going to be beautiful.
Sunny and low 80's. Yesterday was the same.
Unfortunately...the temps are creeping back up after today.
But for today...I am happy.
We are heading to church and then Jason's Deli for lunch.
They just opened one here. Have you ever been?
Ben and I went the other day and it was so good. They even offer free soft serve ice cream, muffins, crackers, and garlic bread while you wait for your order.
They had me at ice cream!
I had a chicken,provolone and spinach pannini. mmmmmm
After lunch we need to do something outside with the kids.
It's just too nice to be indoors.
Maybe we will go up to the school and shoot around the soccer goal.
Yesterday was sign ups (can you believe it) and all the kids are a little rusty.
Chris signed up to coach Ben and Kristian's team...AND Kai's team.
Phew!
It will be a busy season.

3 comments:

Watkins said...

Jamie thinks your blog is very beautiful - it's pink! She might want to go to the deli to get ice cream while she waits for lunch. Where is it located?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coaching the kids, Chris. I'm looking forward to watching lots of games.

Anonymous said...

I have been craving a real deli sandwich in the worst way! I wonder if there's a Gandolfo's here in Oregon? That is my favorite sandwich shop in the whole wide world!