Tuesday, September 04, 2007

FREE AT LAST...FREE AT LAST! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY...I'M FREE AT LAST!!

by teresa

After EIGHTY ONE days of bondage...strife...and headaches.
I have been redeemed!
Thank you Chesapeake public schools....thank you from the bottom of my heart!


It is noon and I have worked out at the YMCA, made all the beds, washed all clothes, emptied the dishwasher, typed my PTA minutes, dropped off my car for inspection and straightened the entire house.
Boy...do I LOVE (and need) my alone time to function properly! Now I will be refreshed and lovingly awaiting my kids return this afternoon with a smile and hug and a snack.
HALLELUJAH!
HALLELUJAH!
HALLELUJAH!

7 comments:

Gidget said...

WHO made all the beds? I thought you wouldn't even notice that I made one of them.
Chris

Anonymous said...

Ethan starts kindergarten today. *sniff, sniff* I've been alternating all morning between crying about my baby growing up and then making plans for everything I can get done with only two little guys at home in the afternoons. I'm so torn!

Gidget said...

Yes Chris..I noticed.
I only had to fix it a little bit.
:0)
Teresa

Zephra said...

I am right there with you sister!

Anonymous said...

It sure didn't take you long to get back into your routine. I'm sure you enjoyed your day.

I like you Hallelujah song.

Sterling Dawn said...

yes....you have your freedom back!!! congrats!

Musings of a Housewife said...

Hahahaha!!!!! Oh girl. I'm on your page. :-)