Saturday, September 08, 2007

Happy Saturday!

by teresa

Two pictures...same shot. The first of our Tiny Tot soccer team (5&6) after practice this morning. They look so tiny...but they are full of energy (way more than we have) and eager to learn. After the practices they huddle up...stick their hands together and yell.."STRIKERS!"

The second pic. is of our Training team (7&8) doing the same after practice ritual. Taller...way louder...more athletic...and most with the killer instinct to take the ball at all cost. Even if the player they are taking it from is on the same team as them. So funny.

I would have a third picture of Nick's practice...but he had me served with a restraining order. Me and my Kodak Easyshare are prohibited from coming withing 500 yards of his soccer field.
I'm being compliant for now....biding my time...waiting him out till his defenses are down. Then....SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!
He can run(get it...soccer...run)...but he can't hide!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait until it cools off just a little bit, although it was pretty nice under the trees.
What's the name of the training team?

Gidget said...

They are the Strikers too. Since they are in different leagues, they can be the same name.

And..yes. It was muy caliente out the there yesterday!

Zephra said...

I love my Kodak. It is stupidproof.

I just signed Zakary up for a soccer class at the local rec center. I wonder if they will be yelling too? I have the camera charging because I will be taking tons of pictures and video and he is far too young to do anything about it!