Wednesday, October 31, 2007

boo

by teresa

Happy Halloween to all.
Or....happy harvest day...fall fest...or whatever you call it.

Me and the family will be spending the evening at our church sampling chili (it's a contest) , gorging ourselves on hot dogs, cotton candy and whatever Reece cups I can get my hands on. They are my favorite!

Yesterday I took my niece Kaden to the pumpkin patch. She had a blast...and wore me slam out! I don't know how Katy does it. She ran from the bouncer to the slide to the fire truck back to the jumper to the tunnel back to the jumper....and so on. The only way she would jump is if I got in it with her. That was comical. There were no pictures taken of that I can assure you. I kept tumbling over to the inside corner of the stupid thing. Like a turtle on it's back.
When it came time to pick a pumpkin she went straight for the big ones. I suggested a few(smaller ones)...she would look them over and inform me that "they had boo boos". Which meant they had a stain or were dented. Only a perfect pumpkin would do. She pulled the wagon around until she found one she wanted. I put it in...and she insisted on pulling it back to the stand to be weighed (30+ lbs) all by herself. She hugged it and when I asked her what it's name was...she said..."Sam".
Very cute.

1 comment:

Zephra said...

Hope you had fun last night.