Wednesday, October 17, 2007

by teresa

Today is my niece Kristian's 9th birthday. We love all Katy's kids to the moon and back. But Kristian is special. Katy was a teen mommy...still in high school when she had Kristian. So Chris and I (along with mom and dad whom she lived with) became extra mommy's and daddy's to her. Extra hands, hugs and support. I was her childcare provider...and once Ben was born (4 months later) there wasn't many times that they weren't together. The two of them are more like brother and sister than cousins. We "feel" as though she is ours too. A strong bond...never to be broken. So on this ninth year anniversary of her birth...we want to say, "Kristian, we adore you." "Happy Birthday...and stop growing up so fast!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristian...Nanny and Grandaddy love you very much (yes, Grandaddy still loves you because love never ends). We are very proud of you and think you are so sweet and beautiful. I pray that as you grow older you will also grow closer to the Lord and always love and follow Him. Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

The above comment was from Nanny. I misspelled my name because I was taking a bite of my lunch while I was typing.