Thursday, October 18, 2007

by teresa

We had such a hectic evening.
Two soccer picture appointments and two soccer practices in two different locations. At the same time!
Before and after all this Nick had to finish up his history project.
He was finally done with homework and project around 11:00pm.

I dropped by Katy's this morning and surprised her with Starbucks. Her and Josh got me a giftcard for my birthday. I think she bought it knowing I would spend it on her. She loves the caramel frappachinos (extra caramel/extra whip). I wish I would have taken my camera to catch her huge smile when she opened the door and saw me (and her sweet beverage) standing on the porch.

Before I go I wanted to show you this funny email someone sent me today.
Enjoy!

Sisters Mary Catherine, Maria Theresa, Katherine Marie, Rose Frances, & Mary Kathleen left the Convent on a trip to St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York City and were sight-seeing on a Tuesday in July.

It was hot and humid in town and their traditional garb was making them so uncomfortable, they decided to stop in at Patty McGuire's Pub for a cold soft drink.

Patty had recently added special legs to his barstools, which were the talk of the fashionable eastside neighborhood.

All 5 Nuns sat up at the bar and were enjoying their Cokes when Monsignor Riley and Father McGinty entered the bar through the front door They, too, came for a cold drink when they were shocked and almost fainted at what they saw.

Nuns on bar stools that look like legs


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't keep us in suspense, Teresa. Where's the picture??? Why did I have to look at this right before I go to bed. Now I'll be laying there all night wondering about that picture.

Anonymous said...

Okay, now I can see the picture. That is SO funny!

Anonymous said...

That picture is hilarious! Can I please use it on my blog?