Monday, November 19, 2007

by teresa

I have finally broken down and allowed my teenage son to grow out his hair.

Since he was three it has never grown past his eyebrows or ears. And NO side burns. Just say NO to side burns! Clean cut...that's how we roll.


He has begged me for years to let him grow it out. "I want Elvis hair mom!"

I finally caved....and I have to admit (admit to you , not to him) that I love it! He reminds me of my floppy hair toddler boy.

Here's some pictures I took of him. Don't you love his new furry hood pimp jacket? We were coat shopping...looking for a simple khaki cotton canvas jacket. Then he saw this and had to have it. "It's sooo cool mom!"




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Nick's hair like that, too and I really love to run my fingers through it. That sweatshirt looks nice and WARM!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HIS HAIR! It looks great on him. I always did love his floppy hair when he was a toddler too. Love the sweatshirt. Quite a look Nick's go goin' on there ... better watch out, you'll be having a bunch of giggling girls calling hanging out at your house before you know it.

Lainey-Paney said...

I've been like you: clean cut, that's how we roll.
but now, it's the STYLE for them to have longer hair,so I commend you for that. He wants to feel stylish, and you how that can be sooooo important at his age.

:)

Zephra said...

I like it. That was one battle Kamran and I had for a while until I finally let it go. Some things you have to give up.

christincherie said...

Tell him I think he looks totally hip and "with it." Jiggy that is....hehe.

Kimmy said...

I love that jacket!!!

And the last picture... it's the best :)