Thursday, November 01, 2007

by teresa

Last night was terrific.
Our churches trunk -r-treat was jam packed with families.
And I got my Reese cups...oh boy did I have my Reese cups.

Ben and Kai aka Mario and Luigi won first prize for their costumes...and Kaden aka chunky ladybug won first prize in her age group.

Now that Halloween is over...we move on to soccer party mode around here.
Our season is coming to an end and our parties are this Saturday(back to back).
Two teams...which meant two slide show presentations.
Lots of photos to take, crop, sort and put into the show.
It took me most of yesterday ....but now they are done.
And, man do they look cool.
Thanks to the Windows Movie Maker/DVD Maker on Lauren's laptop.

I can't believe it is November.
We finally have some chilly ...jacket worthy weather here.
And now Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner.
I have Family Circle, Good Housekeeping, Family Fun , Martha Stewart and Southern Living magazines on my table...and I'm ready to get my craft on.

1 comment:

Zephra said...

I feel the need to craft too.