Thursday, November 22, 2007

I am thankful for....

by teresa


My Jesus: He holds my hand, carries me, whispers in my ear, cheers me on, wipes my tears and gives me a pat on the back whenever needed.


My family: We are all as close as ever. I know some people who don't get along with one or more of their family members....that is not the case with us. It's one for all and all for one!


Memories: Of loved ones and good times!


Now for the important things (just kidding):


Chinese food(especially egg rolls with lots of duck sauce)


Internet (and everything bloggerific)


Barnes&Noble (sigh)


Target (double sigh)


DVR(I haven't watched a commercial in months)


Netflix (I get very happy when that red envelope is in the mailbox)


Fabreeze plugins (I have so many Chris teases that the vanilla is choking him)

Colorful sharpies (I do not share my sharpies)






What are you thankful for?

I want one serious thing...and one frivolous thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for our new house and for frilly pink little girl dresses!

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for everything God has given to us (and that includes salvation, family, friends, love, hope and a future with Him). I'm also thankful for anything chocolate.

Anonymous said...

The ways God shows me He loves me. 'I Love Lucy" Marathons on TV Land.