Monday, November 12, 2007

It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

by teresa

Happy Anniversary sweetie!!

****************************************
A couple goes out to dinner to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. On the way home, she notices a tear in his eye and asks if he's getting sentimental because they're celebrating 50 wonderful years together. He replies, "No, I was thinking about the time before we got married. Your father threatened me with a shotgun and said he'd have me thrown in jail for 50 years if I didn't marry you. Tomorrow I would've been a free man!"

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary!

My 17th anniversary was Nov.10.

Blessings
Lisa

Anonymous said...

That's really funny.

Happy Anniversary. If ever there was a perfect match, it is you and Chris.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You two have the best relationship! Make sure you go out (sans children) and have a wonderful evening together!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture.
Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! Happy anniversary!