Friday, December 07, 2007

we had a chance of flurries here yesterday...we got nuttin!

by teresa

Ben lucked out yesterday and they didn't race in P.E.
He was very happy...and in a better mood when he arrived home.
I was up at his school all week working Frosty's shop...but today I am not going up there.
I promised myself.
Sometimes you gotta let someone else step in.
Tomorrow (yes Saturday) I will be up there at 7:15am to set up for the Santa breakfast.
I was volunteered to fill the Santa photo taker job.
Already 230 people have made reservations for the breakfast....and many people will just come for the pictures.
That's alot of snapping I gotta do.

Today is going to be filled with errands, cleaning and wrapping.
I need to get it all done before 2:00pm so I can pick up the kids for bible club.
Rush rush rush.

Before I go I want to remind everyone about the cookie contest.
So far I only have two entries. Sterling and Beth.
The drawing will be Monday...so hurry and submit your favorite recipe to get your chance at the prize!

1 comment:

Sterling Dawn said...

those snickerdoodles have a good chance!