Monday, December 10, 2007

by teresa

Well the cookie contest is over.
I drew a name.
And the winner is...*drum roll*....BETH!
So I will be making the Oreo balls for the neighborhood party this weekend.

And because I'm such a wonderful person....and the fact that only 3 people entered the contest to begin with.....I am sending all 3 ladies (Beth, Melanie and Sterling) a special something. And by sending ...I mean I will give it to you when I see you (cause postage is too expensive...and I'm cheap like that).

7 comments:

Zephra said...

Oreo balls? Oh that sounds so good.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Beth!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing you on the 21st.

Anonymous said...

Dont forget mine!!!!
Love Scott

Gidget said...

Scott?
You commented on the cookie contest?
I didn't see your recipe.
When did you send it?

Sterling Dawn said...

all i ask is for a cookie. one of those oreo balls will do the trick!

and for world peace. make it happen!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Beth. I think I'll use those for our office cookie party. Do I have to pay royalties? I'd ask for verification on Scott's entry ... he probably just wants a prize :) but I imagine a cookie will make him very happy.

Anonymous said...

Not my recipe! I didnt submit one but I just love cookies. No cookie shall be safe. Please. Ill make you some of Mrs Kittys brownies!