Tuesday, December 11, 2007

comments and questions from this week

by teresa


Mommy...if you really loved me you would buy some more m&m's.


I dropped a jujubee into my cleavage and it's lost forever.


I wish I was deaf! Not all the time...just a couple days a week.


I bet I don't get anymore booty till 2008.


I don't care...as long as I get a foot massager for Christmas!


GET NAKED NOW!

Can I get a bumper sticker with my blog url on it?


Me and the boys square danced in the front yard to the neighbors Christmas music.


I don't like children.


If somebody ate the last Christmas tree cake I had hidden under the sink I am going to be ticked!


WHO ATE THE LAST CHRISTMAS TREE????


If somebody drank the last can of diet coke I had hidden in the crisper, under the carrots I am going to be ticked!


WHO DRANK THE LAST DIET COKE????


The kids last day of school is December 20th...I'm leaving for vacation (I think I have some time accrued) on the 21st!

I washed in my most stinking parts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you definately have accrued the vacation time.

Zephra said...

"I dropped a jujubee into my cleavage and it's lost forever"

That is where I keep my midnight snacks

christincherie said...

You really should have hidden cameras....it would be a great blog addition! Then you could catch the Diet Coke/Christmas Tree thief!!