Thursday, December 06, 2007

He gets it!

by teresa

Don't you hate it when you forget to change the dial on the washer from small back to JUMBO load before washing all your families jeans. Leaving a lovely, soapy residue caked around all the seams.

And don't you hate it when you forget to put said "tub 'o jeans" in the dryer before you go to bed? Leaving your son to wear his "skinny fit" jeans you bought from the thrift store. The ones he hates to wear. The ones he can't bend his knees in. Now I have ruined his entire life because (and I quote) "Today is the running test in PE...and since I can't bend my knees I won't be the fastest in the school this time!!" "I'm always the fastest....and now you've ruined it!!"

I nice mommy would dry those pants and take them up to school for him to change into.

I won't...but a nice mommy would.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor kid is going to loose his 'Fastest Kid in School' title all because his jeans are too tight! That is just too funny!

Anonymous said...

Awww ... it's a tough life, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

You should have let the kid wear shorts ... so what if it's 36 degrees outside. He's a kid, he can take it.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Awwww. Poor kid, teach HIM how to do the laundry, that will show him!

Zephra said...

I wouldn't either but then again, I am always being told I am a mean Mommy.