Monday, December 03, 2007

questions and comments from last week

by teresa

The remote control smells like crotch!

I don't smell anything.

It's the buttons...the buttons smell like crotch!

Get back in the bathroom and actually get IN the shower...don't just dampen your hair in the sink, spray axe everywhere and wrap yourself in a towel!

Where are my underwear? Did you hide my underwear?

It was like I gave birth...but it wasn't that big.

The bully on Popeye was Pluto.

No..that was the dog on Mickey Mouse!

The bully on Popeye was Bluto!

Who gave the dog salami?

I don't want to hear anymore about the size of Nick's poop!!

What are you writing down? Are you writing down what I'm saying to put it on the blog? Stop that!

You are such a Roloff!

I cried during the movie Fred Claus because I was on my period.

If you touch me I might explode.

Mom (child coming down at 10:00pm...2 hours past bedtime) I forgot to eat lunch today....so I want it now!

If I'm ever "stopped up" all I have to do is eat a plate of your mom's food and it cleans me right out.

I'm NOT putting THAT on...no matter how much you BEG!!




4 comments:

Zephra said...

These were great but my favorite is "Mom (child coming down at 10:00pm...2 hours past bedtime) I forgot to eat lunch today....so I want it now!"

Now that is a creative way to get out of sleeping.

Anonymous said...

FYI. . . the name of the bully on Popeye was Brutus.

Gidget said...

FYI mom...there were two bullies.
Bluto from 1929-1956. Then Brutus was introduced from 1960-61....then they changed it back to Bluto.

christincherie said...

How does a remote smell like crotch??? hahahah!! And who would smell a remote?? I love these quotes. If only I could remember some of the things Jesse and I say around Eve.