Saturday, January 26, 2008

back by popular demand....quotes and questions from the Green family this week.

by teresa

I play much better by myself.

My dunking dreams have Mr. Sam in them too.

If I hear one more word about High School Musical I'm going to hurt somebody!!!

Your hair is stuck in my teeth.

Let's adopt a baby.

Scratch that...let's just take Kaden for the day.

Mom...your bosoms are coming out the top of your shirt and I don't like it!

I finally did a big "bunny" like Dad's and I felt so good afterward...now I know why he does it so often.

My hips don't bend like that....so stop asking.

I bounce him like a basketball.

Mom...I got one wrong on the book test. They asked what did Charlie do when he got drunk? You didn't read anything about him getting drunk!

Should I shave my head?

You aren't allowed to have friends anymore.

Tell Dad he can't sleep with you till the readathon is over.

Can I invite all three 3rd grade classes to my birthday party?

Let's just skip your birthday this year.

Who used up all the diarrhea medicine?

Who used up all the gluesticks? There were 5 in there yesterday! How can you use 5 gluesticks in 1 sitting?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the person looking for the diarrhea medicine tried glue sticks instead.
It's fun trying to guess who said what ... and even more fun imagining who it would be the funniest coming from. I know ... you should have a contest and give a prize who gets the most right.

Anonymous said...

A contest is great idea, Jackie.

I was thinking the same thing as you were about the gluesticks. That just might work.