Sunday, January 20, 2008

by teresa

Yesterday I spent 8 1/2 hours at church watching basketball games. Four of those hours were Kristian, Kai, Nick and Ben's.
I have been asked to create a slide show for the end of season banquet...so I needed pictures of ALL the teams that play. I will probably do that again another Saturday just to make sure I have some perfect shots. I will also go to a few nights of practices to get some group and close up shots. I don't think anyone would appreciate me walking on to the court for a great shot in the middle of a game.

We were assured snow last night/this morning.
They all promised it.
Every weatherman...on every channel in Hampton Roads and Nationally.
Two to six inches they said.
Did we get any?
Nope!
How disappointing.

Did any of you get snow?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard theyhad some snow in Hickory near Triple R Ranch.

Anonymous said...

We've gotten snow here in Oregon, but nothing like what we used to get in Idaho though! Big, fluffy white flakes did indeed fall from the sky, but none of them stuck.

Lisa said...

It snowed for a little while Saturday night but it didn't stick. Nothing yesterday.


Did you get my reply to your email? I sent you an email a while back and I wasn't sure if you ever got it.

Just wanted you to know that I did reply.

Blessings
Lisa