Friday, January 18, 2008

Competitor Inside

By Chris

Wow. It's weird not getting the dish from Teresa on here when I log on. Sorry for the downgrade in content ;)). She's committed to getting her Granddaddy to the Y everyday and keeping the PTA, bible club, book reading express on track.

Speaking of the Y. She's still driving us along. A funny thing . . . we've started to play very low-key family raquetball now most nights after exercising. The boys are . . . uhh . . . funny. But, after only 2 sessions, Teresa's catching on. I know she seems all sweet ... but she has this comptetive side. Not that she thinks she can beat me yet. But, she sure is putting a lot of umph into it and winning some points already. And she loves it! Hitting things hard at her hubby apparently is very pleasing to her???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna play. What time? I love raquetball

Scott

Gidget said...

I'm not good enough to accept a challenge.....yet.
Give me a few more weeks....cause I won't play you till I know I can win!
Teresa