Sunday, February 17, 2008

by teresa

Busy day yesterday.
Mom and I worked the concession stand at Upward from 8:30am-6:30pm.
My feet were swollen and my giddy-up was gone.
I also took over 200 pictures of the games to add to the movies I'm making for the banquet the 29th.
I can't wait till this season is over so I can have a break.

Today is church...and lunch at mom's. I don't think mom realizes we are coming over to eat...but she never should have mentioned she was making meatloaf. And wherever and whenever there is a loaf of meat being baked....the Green family will be there.

After we eat ourselves into a meaty high, Chris and I are sneaking out to buy Ben's birthday gift. His birthday is tomorrow and I sure hope the store still has what he wants or we are in trouble. I just haven't had the time to shop before today.

Have a blessed Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed having you over for dinner. I knew Nick was coming for dinner as soon as he walked in the house before church and said "what's that smell?". I'm glad there was enough food for everyone and some to send home with Grandaddy.

Anonymous said...

M is for Mom.