Sunday, February 10, 2008

by teresa



Wow!

What a night.

Book club was great.

We read "The Ultimate Gift" ...and if you haven't had the pleasure of reading it yet...do.

It is uplifting, heartwarming, attitude changing and character building.

After discussing the book we watched the movie.

It was really good.

Defintely one to watch with your family.



I have so much fun at these meetings that I can hardly wait a month for the next one.

And reading is just a small part of it. You guys know...I read all the time. I love it. But reading something (or recommending a book) with others takes it to another level.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've only been to two book club meetings, but I really enjoy the fellowship. It's fun to talk about the books and enjoy the snacks, but, most of all, just getting together with a great group of ladies is the BEST.

Watkins said...

A friend told me about the Ultimate Gift movie - James and I have watched it. Maybe we'll get the book to read to Jamie!