Friday, February 01, 2008

My hubby censors me on the blog now (due to all my previous references of booty) so this post is rated G

by teresa

With the reading frenzy over, Chris and I were able to have some "us" time.

Arranged for babysitting and headed out to a fancy smancy restaurant for dinner. It was nice to do my hair(I actually used a bit of hairspray for the first time in years), put on makeup(Nick was like,"what is that on your eyes"?) and dress up pretty for a change.

Once home the kids went straight to bed and we enjoyed nesting on the couch together and watching a little tv before bed.

For the past two weeks Chris has had to go it alone while Ben and I were trying to boost those minutes read.

But that's over now baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really looked beautiful, but you do anyway...with or without makeup and hair fixed.