Monday, February 25, 2008

Questions and comments from the past week at the Green house

by teresa

If you eat that big bomb, there will be a big bomb coming out later.

What did you get the boys, dorkin donuts?

It's called Misery not Nutcracker.

As you get older do you have to name your penis?

That's a nutty jumping jack.

The sign on the 7-11 door said," take off your hood and mask before entering."

If I worked there and somebody walked in with a mask I'd run even if they took it off when entering!

Can you bring me up some ice cold water?

I'm going to be in the guiness book of records some day.

Yep, for the worst breathe.

Well, you'll be in it for the biggest butt.

You must have dork eggs inside you.

1 comment:

mamahokie said...

That's hysterical! When my kids grow a touch older, I hope I hear things just as funny around my house!