Sunday, February 24, 2008

Same Kind of Different As Me

by teresa

I should be tired.
I was at church (basketball) from 10-6:30 yesterday.
Then I came home and read the book club book till almost 1:00am.
I couldn't stop reading until I had finished it.
Wow.
This book will change your life.
Seriously.
I can not recommend it more.
I feel as though I have new eyes and a new heart.
I will see things differently (and look at things I never would have looked at) and I will love differently (and love things I never would have bothered loving).
No...it's not a touchy feely self help.
It's a wonderful story.
A true story.
A life changing story.
I can't go into more detail because many of the book club participants read our blog.
I just woke up bursting....and needed to shout it from the rooftops (or the blog) to read this book.

The title of my post is the title of the book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stayed up as long as I could last night reading the book. I can't wait to finish it today. You're right about it touching your heart. Thanks for recommending it, Kitty.