Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Way Back Round 2

By Chris

This is a fun topic. Since I couldn't comment (???) ... a new post!

First. Nice boots baby. Ha! And, under no circumstances are pictures from the 70s or 80s of me to end up displayed. I clearly overachieved dating Teresa in high school! Teresa has been scanning in old pictures to our computer library of pictures. She made me a disc to look at this morning. Coffee and memories went real well together. Here's some cool stuff it made me remember:

- Teresa had a white VW Rabbit in High School with the license plate "krzy 4 c" "C" was me, and that is way too much head swelling for a high school kid. Of course, during break-ups, it was a nice territory marker!

- I got the license plate, but she got the free lunches. Yep, she would sit at the lunch table and await my arrival with her chicken sandwich and fries. I also remember Italian Delight, Putt-Putt and movies. All paid for by me. To date back then you had to have a job and money. Today's boys try to get by on the cheap, I've noticed.

- I mentioned the occassional break-ups. Usually I caused them because of my "friends" who happened to be girls. But, it would drive me crazy when she would find a "friend" who was a boy. Especially this one dude. I might be in jail today if my future mother-in-law didn't intervene in my direct attempt to break them up on night ;)). But, I think that got me big points with my super macho future father-in-law though (awe man, I miss him ;((

2 comments:

Gidget said...

I didn't break up with you cause of your "girl" friends. My excuse was that you were soooo imature.
Then the next boy I dated was soooo boring compared to you.
Now your sense of humor is at the top of the list of why I love you so much!

Anonymous said...

I remember that night when you were out in our driveway, Chris. I'm felt sorry that you were so upset. I think I hugged you, didn't I?