Thursday, March 13, 2008

By Chris

Back in Atlanta.

I got off the plane this morning at 7:15 and already had a voicemail. Teresa wanted to know when I was getting home tonight ...As busy as she has been, she's still been serving hot dinners. Good ones too. Tonight, with a late arrival, it'll be leftovers. It all goes to prove the old advice: "if you want to get something done, ask a busy woman."

Random thoughts:
Flying Airtran is really like riding a flying bus.

On the Marta train, there was a dude who looked really out of it. That's not too unusual, actually but this guy was worse off than most. I watched him and actually thought about asking if he needed help. Someone beat me to it ... Which offended the out-of-it man and caused him to chase the do-gooder off the train! He was yelling "you sho' nuff gon need some help.". He could hardly walk, so I am pretty sure do-good-dude easily escaped. That was close. But it would have been a really good story if I had to flee the scene like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That WOULD have made a funny story. Teresa is AMAZING, isn't she?