Wednesday, March 05, 2008

by teresa

By 6:00am:

I had stepped in pee. (Shorty)

Searched the room for the "poop smell"....and found it. (also Shorty)

Called animal control to come make a pick up. (just kidding.....maybe)

Received a call from my mom that Ben's book bag, with homework, library books, jacket, reading project, and binder were all left out in the torrential downpour last night.

Blew dry 1,000 (give or take) pieces of homework paper and books.

Searched the house for the replacement book bag. (seeing as someone moved it from my replacement book bag closet)

Found replacement book bag in garage filled with rocks.

Left rocks in it...and packed said book bag for 8 year old son who was knucklehead enough to leave his work spread out on patio table even after repeated orders to bring it in.

I hope my day from 7:00am on goes a bit smoother!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PERFECT SONG! I hope you day does get better. I love you.

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing your day has got to get better ... and praying it does. Otherwise ... get a good book and go back to bed.