Friday, March 21, 2008

by teresa

I went to Kai's baseball practice yesterday to see how he is doing.
My nephew is the first of all our kids to play baseball.
Soccer and basketball have been the sport of choice until now.
He was so cute in his little ball pants and jersey. That hat (that's a bit too big) tilted to the side and his tongue hanging out (eyes closed) while he swings with all his might at the ball (coach pitch).
Loved it!
It was freezing...but I sat (and cheered) him on.
If you ask Kai what his favorite part is he would tell you.....the cup/jockstrap.
The boy is elated about his new found "manly" apparel.
He puts it on and instantly turns into a caveman.
Stomping and grunting around the house.
"look at my huge pee pee!"
"punch me in my huge pee pee!"
"I am invincible!"
Then he hits himself between the legs and roars with laughter at this feat.
Men?

5 comments:

Sterling Dawn said...

i don't think we'll ever understand.

cohen was the same way.

Anonymous said...

LOL ... I'll be laughing about that one all day!
I can see Cohen doing that.

christincherie said...

I think Andrew didn't do that b/c he knew I would joke the junk out him!! Hahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

That is my Boy!!!!!!!!
Scott

Anonymous said...

I heard that your daddy used to wear his underwear like a thong and swing from a tree like Tarzan when he was Kai's age, so I think Kai may have taken after him when it comes to acting silly.