Friday, March 07, 2008

by teresa

It's the end of egg production week one and I have icing in places I didn't even know I had.
Us ladies discovered yesterday that the chronically short (me) can NOT decorate the eggs because of the boob/egg contact as you lean over. I don't think people would appreciate the boob smear when they open their egg to enjoy. Or maybe would could sell them at a higher price? You know...like when an item is autographed by the artist.

Here is a little glimpse into my world this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss I Love Lucy. Does it still come on TV? I'm really enjoying working on the Easter eggs. And eating the chocolate that we trim off of the eggs.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Funny ... I never had that problem :)
Karen ... yes Lucy does still come on TV. TV Land on Saturday Morning around 10:00am for a couple of hours. I look forward to that every week. AHA ... Chocolate ... that's the attraction.

christincherie said...

I can only hope that you "autograph" mine ;o)

kristi said...

Glad to know I am not the only one to have that problem!