Monday, March 03, 2008

by teresa

Today's the day.
Easter Egg Production.
Two weeks....making thousands of eggs.
Sounds like a lotta work...but it's really just an excuse for all us ladies to get together and enjoy each other.
I am ready.
I will be spending mucho time up at church.
The crock pot will be my best friend to keep things going here at home.

Last night was so great.
Chris took us all to go see The Blue Man Group.
It was his Christmas present to the family.
We loved it!
Loud, rock concert kinda feel(music, light show)....without the "stuff" that goes on at rock concerts.
The boys were exhausted on the way home.
This mornings "rise and shine" should be interesting.


3 comments:

Zephra said...

I always wanted to see them...

Fold My Laundry Please said...

My kids love the Blue Man Group! Especially Ethan! How fun for you guys!

Watkins said...

I miss you already! Enjoy the tradition of easter egg making! I remember many years of church homemade eggs in my basket. Don't forget to save at least one for us! Love, Melanie