Monday, March 10, 2008

by teresa

Why am I awake?
12:07am and I am not tired at all.
I napped the afternoon away (it was much needed) and now I am up trying to think of a way to clean Lauren's carpet without waking the entire house.
I would read until I got sleepy...but I left my book (Monster by Frank Perretti) in the car and I'm too skeerd to go out there this late and retrieve it.
I'm not scared of someone being out there...but some THING being out there.
I swear if a raccoon or possum (yep...I do live in Ver-gina) crawled up to me in the night I would die of fright on the spot.
I don't have vermin love.

I do think this is the dorkiest song ever sung.
Muskrats?
Candlelight?
Do the jitterbug at muskrat land?
Was this woman on crack or something?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think you skeered now ... wait until you finish Monster. And George wonders why I don't like to go camping. Great book, btw.

Anonymous said...

I don't think Karen Carpenter was on crack. I think her brain was just malnourished.

Gidget said...

It isn't Karen Carpenter mom.
It's Captain and Tenille.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's right. It must be that medicine. Confusion is another of the side effects. I'm glad I just took the last dose this morning. I'm going to remember to tell the doctor never to prescribe that stuff for me again!!!