Thursday, March 13, 2008

I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world. ~Mother Teresa

by teresa

What a crazy week for us.
Church (10-12 hours a day), two trips to Atlanta, dentist appts., dr. appts., soccer practices and band festival.
We will round out the week (Sat. and Sun.) with two birthdays.
Mom and Chris.
To tell you the truth I had forgotten both until my sister offered to host a cookout/bday party for the two of them Saturday afternoon.
I was like...huh? Birthday? Who's birthday?
Sorry guys...I love ya....but my brain is filled with peanut butter these days.

Last night I left egg production early (4:00pm) and didn't go back after dinner.
*gasp*
A night off? With 100's more eggs to make?
What a naughty girl I am.
Instead I went to Ben and Kristian's soccer practice.
It was nice to sit.
I was going to say it was nice to sit and enjoy the kids and chat with the parents.
But actually ...it was just nice to ...S. I. T.
Hunching over the tables (decorating, molding, chocolating, etc.) is killing my back.

Here's some pics. of the kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this pics! I was thinking just yesterday that I missed pictures on the blog. As to the night off ... it was well deserved and you will probably be more productive today for doing so.
Be good to yourself!