Wednesday, April 09, 2008

By Chris

My office in Atlanta is now downtown instead of out in the burbs, which makes a free evening much better. Lots of restaurants and stuff to walk around and look at. Tonight, I saw Tyler Perry as they were filming something . . . I suppose a movie scene, television segment or something. He's really tall. It was funny. They stopped our group on the sidewalk and asked us to wait while they filmed. Every few seconds they would let someone walk by. We never got to do it. Guess we were not camera-worthy :))

I'm on the 34th floor tonight. I looked DOWN out of the window at a helicopter. pretty cool.

I wasn't originally on the 34th floor. When I went to my first assigned room . . . . there was someone else in it. Awkward. I walked in, heard a tv and saw a hat and shorts on the floor... I turned around and bolted. The hotel was very, very sorry. When I returned from dinner and walking the streets, I had three diet cokes and two waters on ice on my coffee table. A makeup gesture, I suppose. Appartently, they thought the ordeal made me very thirsty. I would have preferred the carrot cake on the room service menu.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love being able to read about your daily adventures. Whenever we see each other we're either rushed or there is so much going on around us you don't get to share these things with us. Carrot cake would have gone well with those diet cokes.

Love you!

Zephra said...

At least they tried to make it up.

christincherie said...

I don't know....I get pretty thirsty when I walk into an occupied room.

Anonymous said...

The real question is 'How many times have they given the key to your room out.'

Anonymous said...

I want some carrot cake, too.