Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Actual questions and comments heard in the Green house this week

by teresa


Can I have a sprite since Ben peed in my Mountain Dew?

You are freaking pissing me off! (said by a kid to a parent....and you will be glad to know said kid is still alive. For now.)

Finally, your boobs are up where they're supposed to be.

Why are you so mean to me?

Who broke my deodorant into pieces and stuffed it down the drain?

I love you. Now say it to me! The Pastor said your supposed to say it ALOT!

When did I get mom hair?

I was having nitro bunnies all night long.

I'm hungry mother....I really am.

You JUST ate a huge breakfast. Why don't you grab a banana?

That was a whole TWO hours ago. I need more than a banana!

Harry Potter is stupid. And so are dragons and talking dogs.

Where is dad going today? I don't remember....all I know is I get the bed all to myself tonight.

I don't like being 2nd place... it just doesn't feel right.

Whenever he plays hard to get...she just pounces on him and sniffs his butt.

Would you please get the booger off your shirt?

How old are you Kaden? Twooooooooooooo MUCH!

Amen.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's fun to guess who said what ... and ... about who :)

I have one ... "Don't put my coffee cup in the dishwasher ... it shrinks it"

Zephra said...

I was laughing until I came to the Harry Potter comment. Now I am offended!

Anonymous said...

I was laughing too until I came to the "When did I get Mom hair" comment. And I don't think Chris or Lauren said it, so what's that supposed to mean?????

Anonymous said...

That anonymous comment was from me.