Saturday, April 05, 2008

by teresa

Last nights birthday celebration was fun.
It's so nice for all of us to get together. Especially the out of town cousins (we love you Jamie and Joey!).
I cleaned my house yesterday for 5 hours.
How did my house get dirty enough that I would need to spend 5 hours to get it thoroughly clean?
Well...maybe I did spend a little bit of that 5 hours catching up on my dvr'd episodes of jon&kate plus 8.
I mopped people.
With a bucket and everything.
The only place I didn't get to was my school supply/arts & crafts closet.
I will attack it later after our soccer game.
I will be glad to get away from the final four madness that will be the Green family living room.
Chris is sooooo excited.
We are also babysitting for baby Maya for a few hours tonight while Katy goes out for a birthday dinner.
Happy 27th sissy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Sweet 27 Katy!! I hope you have a really great birthday. Thanks for inviting me to share in your birthday dinner tonight (I know, I know...you want me to sit beside Kaden, don't you?)