Friday, April 18, 2008

Quotes of the Week

By Chris

Teresa says she's too busy to remember anything we said this week, and told me to take a stab at quotes of the week. I can't remember much either. The better Teresa version will return next week.

You're stuck on stupid (I know it's a re-run, but it's still good).

I picked up a stick and it was made of gold. I held it up and said, I'M STICKIN' RICH

The dog came downstairs, but I told her I didn't need anything

And an ostrich in a pear tree

Ben plays a lot better now that you're not the main coach

Christopher's mom called. She said it's o.k. we got him wet.

Shhh. I'm kissing butt

She was poopin' under a trampoline

If some pills help crazy people be normal, if I take them will they make me crazy?

I sleep in my boxers, so I already have my pajamas on

No comments: