Wednesday, April 16, 2008

When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.”

Ben's favorite shirt....


************************************************************

Last nights soccer game was great. I tried to tape it, but I'm pretty sure I was screaming (I try so hard no to do that) and jumping around the whole time. So that footage will be taped over. We won 5 to 0. Ouch. After we (or should I say Ben) scored the first 3 points we took our front line and moved them to defense and our defense to the front. The refs. even felt bad and didn't call 2 of our goals. Their goalie, rolling around with the ball, inside the net....but the ref said,"uummmm, no goal." Whatever. Even the other coach looked confused. Ben scored 4 of the goals (6 if the other 2 were counted). He was very excited...but not cocky. Although when we got in the car he had figured out the math of the season (we've scored 10 points in our first 5 games....and 8 of them were MINE). We had to listen to this the entire way home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Ben! And give God the glory!
I wish I hadn't missed the game.