Monday, May 12, 2008

by teresa

I hope all you ladies had a wonderful mothers day.
I know I did.
It was filled with love, grilled meat and pie.
What more could a woman ask for?
What did I get, you ask?
Something I have been pining for for some time now.
I dropped hint after hint after hint.
Jewelry?
Fancy perfume?
Mink coat?
Nope.
A can opener.
That's right people...a can opener.
The cool one that you just put on top of the can and it spins around on it's own, leaving no jagged edges on top.
I know....on top of all of my other awesomeness....I am a low maintenance woman too.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know if it works good. I need to get one for myself. I'm using one of those things that you jab into the can and then pry the can open. It leaves really jagged edges so you have to be really careful.

Fold My Laundry Please said...

You might want to buy one of those plastic tuna can drainers they have in the grocery stores. Those kind of can openers make it so that you can't just press the metal top down and squish the juice out. Other than that small issue, those things are awesome!

The gadget I was hoping to get, but really didn't expect to and didn't, was a Roomba! Oh, well. Maybe next year.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Does it work as good as it looks? I want one. I have a phobia about tin can lids.

kristi said...

Very cool!