Tuesday, May 20, 2008

NEVER DO THIS AT HOME!

by teresa

*go for a late morning swim in pool

*towel off poolside then sit in the cool breeze to take the drips away

*come in the house and take off bathing suit so you don't track water through the house

*with nobody home but you and the dogs....you decide to sit for a minute and check email for the pta info you have been waiting for

*hop up from vinyl office chair to head up and put clothes on

*leave top layer of buttocks skin on vinyl office chair

OUUUUUUCCCCHHHH!!!!!

My butt will be smartin' all day.

What have we learned here people?

No wet, nakey internet surfin'!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you actually got in that FREEZING pool!!!

Anonymous said...

Brrrr ... I'm with Mom ... I can't believe you actually got in that cold pool. Surfin' the net nakey ... I bet Chris wishes he had been home.

christincherie said...

What I learned is NOT to sit in your office chair ;o)