Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Actual quotes and comments heard in the Green house this week

by teresa

You did not just call my ipod a radio, did ya?

I have turned into and old, black man.

I got earwax in my hair when I scratched my head.

Watcha jeez-loo-weezin' about it?

Ahhhhh, Wendy Peffercorn....

In the middle of the night he kept yellin'..."CHEEZITS!"

I think it's performance enhancing drugs.

I got something for that. Go get the cream in the round container on the bathroom shelf.

For my butt?

Would you rather have comfort or fit?

Don't erase it okay? I'm not...I pushed delete not erase.

Coming up next on Jon and Kate plus 8.

Coming up next on Leroy and KiKi plus 3.

Nick, you better enjoy time with your wife before you have kids, cause after that you never get to see her again.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot something really good that was said in your house this week. "Lauren got an A on her history test." Good job, Lauren!!