Tuesday, July 29, 2008

*

by teresa

Busy week.
Soccer camp for Ben in the mornings and VBS at night.
VBS is going great with over 100 registered now. I hope tonight we add even more.
We had sixteen in the preschool class (although it felt like sixty).
Phew.
Thank you Lord for a teachers patience and love for kids....cause I could NOT do that day in and day out.
We did a skit where Jesus healed my crippled friend (a stuffed dog with bandages). I put him behind the puppet stage sick and he was tossed out healed (bandages removed). The kids were amazed...and one boy spent the rest of the evening trying to find Jesus behind the curtain. hee hee




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ... your room looks awesome! I agree ... God bless school teachers.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're getting video of Nick ... we haven't been able to make it to see him. He looks pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

How precious that the little boy was looking behind the puppet stage for Jesus. I'm glad alot of kids are coming since so much effort was put into making VBS so exciting for the kids.