Tuesday, July 08, 2008

how did this happen?

by teresa

Watch it wiggle, see it jiggle. Cool and smoothy, Jello brand gelatin. Of all desserts you'll love the one that tastes so light and makes such fun. Make Jello gelatin and make some fun.
J-e-l-l-o!

You can just hear the commercial in your head, huh?

I love it.
You love it.
Who doesn't love it?
Orange is my favorite.

On a sunny day, in a cup, topped with cool whip.

The only time I don't love it is when I sit in it....
cherry flavored...
on my couch.....
while wearing my white pants.

I've got four words for you.

HUBBY HOME ALONE BABYSITTING

You get the picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes ... red jello on white pants ... not good. Sounds like a Dad babysitting thing to me. I hope it wasn't on your new furniture.

Anonymous said...

I want an investigation. I'm not convinced it was on my watch.

And, you scared me with the opening line there for a second ;))

dad

Anonymous said...

Cherry Jello should match your new furniture really well.