Monday, August 11, 2008

Actual questions and comments heard in the Green house this week

by teresa


Did they leave in the poo-tee cruiser?

Push my nose to make it pop out.

They went for a walk with the moby, and this time there was no poop involved.

Their butts are so perfect, I can't even stop myself from staring.

Eww, look at all that dandruff in her hair. You would think knowing she was going to be on tv for the Olympics would have prompted a hair washing.

That's just sand stupid!

I'm not stupid, but you're restupid!

She's going through her mid-day drama session. Don't worry, you'll like her again later.

Redskins are stinky, the Cowboys are the team you want.

Chris is all about the spirit fingers.

Shorty's putting on his lipstick for Dora.

Kaden! Stop biting the dog!

Man, gar really licked you tonight. Pee-u!

OMG. Did she say Pat Robertson on Dancing with the Stars?

He put parmesan cheese on the burgers? Nick's a regular Emeril La-gag-me.

If you get her wet again you will be eating oodles of noodles for two weeks.

My tummy hurts. Do you think it was the five krispy kremes I ate?

You drooled everywhere.

What can I say....I'm a sloppy eater.

Do I have a bathing suit on?

You just can't make this stuff up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nope ... you can't make this stuff up. You NEED TO WRITE A BOOK.