Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Forget soccer, I'm putting that boy in the theatre. Wouldn't I be a great stagemom?

by teresa

We had a very exciting time last week. Our cousins (three adults & three kids) from Michigan came into town for four days of catching up and fun for the kids. We only get to see them once a year, but it always seems we are able to catch up where we left off. Their girls (ages 11,12&15) are really into the Jonas Brothers/High School Musical/Hannah Montana. They got together with Ben and Kristian and put on a show the last night they were here. Lots of family came over for it and boy, was it a hoot. They wrote out programs, had a director, sound man, intermission, and encore performance the next afternoon and even a Target commercial while they were changing scenes. I wish I could get the video on here, but alas, I am having technical difficulties trying to upload it. Oh well, you will just have to enjoy some pictures.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun being with all the family (not just the cousins from out of town but Jeffrey, Kitty, John and Sandy) watching the kids perform. The kids doing the behind the scenes work (Nick, Kiley and Kai) did a great job with sound and props, too.

Anonymous said...

soccer for theater . . . uhhh. NO!
Dad

Sterling Dawn said...

what's wrong with theatre?????

Anonymous said...

hehe. I guess I could do theater and soccer, but not instead of ;))

Anonymous said...

I came back to check to see if Dad had commented yet. His comment was as expected. Theatre and Soccer ... that would work.